Our anticipated timeline for treatment will be as follows:
Now – Mid June : Emergency-only care
Mid June – Late July: Reopening for all dentistry with high levels of PPE
Late July and on: Business as usual/“New Normal”
Important: These dates are running in line with official state guidelines, so when they say that Phase II can begin, we will be there for you.
Where to get updates?
- Follow Governor Baker’s announcements of the reopening of Boston businesses
- On our social media pages:
- Facebook: @sweetspotdental
- IG: @hellosweetspotdental
- Via email updates
Our team is eager to get back to work and care for each and every one of our amazing patients. So trust us when we say we will let you know ASAP when we can begin caring for you and what our “new normal” looks like. Once we have a definitive date set, we can begin reaching out to all of you who are waiting for treatment.
What we are doing during this time:
- Keeping the lines of communication open
- Updates via email and text from our office
- Teledentistry appointments with Dr. Greenberg
- Dedicated emergency phone line/email
- Increased infection control protocol
- In addition to our rigorous infection control protocol (please see our website for details), we are disinfecting all touch points in the office (door knobs, clipboards, etc) between patients.
- We have a one patient in and one patient out policy to limit the chance of cross-contamination. This also means that we ask you to not bring anyone with you to your dental visit at this time.
- We will do COVID-19 screenings prior to scheduling the appointment as well as chairside.
What is a dental emergency?
-Bleeding in the mouth that doesn’t stop
-Painful swelling in or around your mouth
-Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
-Gum infection with pain or swelling
-Broken or knocked out tooth
-Biopsy of abnormal tissues
Not sure if what you have is a dental emergency? Please reach out!
How do I get in touch with Dr. Greenberg?
I will be checking all communications throughout the day, so please reach me in the following way:
As always, thank you for being a valued Sweet Spot Dental
Dr. Jeffrey E. Greenberg DMD