Problem: You keep feeling like your dentist is chasing problems instead of “routine” cleanings and exams and it’s getting overwhelming for everyone.
For the scope of this blog entry, complex dental cases are defined as any cases that:
- Involve multiple disciplines in dentistry (root canals, implants, crowns, fillings, extractions, aesthetics, etc). Sometimes even within the same treatment plan.
- Cases that have underlying clenching/grinding issues
- Dental anxiety preventing you from getting proper care
Complex dental cases can easily become overwhelming when:
- You can only choose 1 tooth to treat at a time
- You don’t begin with the end in mind
- The cost of treatment is out of your dental budget
Solution: A structured, clear plan created by your dentist and chosen equally by you and the dentist. This includes time frame, cost breakdown and pros and cons explained for treatment options.
For those patient with dental anxiety, please our previous blog and video series where we discuss it in detail: https://sweetspotdental.com/dentistry/what-is-dental-anxiety/
Dr. Jeffrey E. Greenberg DMD
To view the video series, visit us:
To see how Dr. Greenberg and his team can help you click here